Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Top 4: Results and Pool Standings

Weet: Oooooh, did you see that there were revisions to the Pool Standings? That was my fault, an error in the fancy spreadsheet that I created to track scores (and also, eliminate potential errors...doh!) so many of you actually have more points than originally reported. Go you!

This here is the placeholder for tonight's results show in which we will most undoubtedly be saying goodbye to Castro's stupid kissy faces. Feel free to post your shock and awe here!


Pie: I'm now taking over this post to update the standings! Kelly S., who I'm starting to believe is psychic, was the only one who put Jason Castro in fourth place, who got a perfect score of 13 points this week, thus continuing her reign of dominance. Wendi and I put him in fifth, and Shmuel put him in third, giving all of us 12 points. The Weetapidol hive mind had him in sixth, as did too many of you to name. The new standings (with correct math, hopefully!) is here:

109 points: Kelly S.
100 points: Weetapidol Hive Mind
99 points: Shmuel and Mo Pie
98 points: Wendi
97 points: Xaan, Kim
96 points: Jake, Stacey
95 points: Eden
94 points: Shari, Carlywei, Pushca
93 points: Martha, Kelly M.
90 points: Weet
85 points: Gila

How did you do this week?

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I was out so I missed "Hungry Like the Wolf." Looking forward to the recap & will definitely watch with crossed fingers to see LaDouche get das boot.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone post your winner because I don't remember! (and I'm too lazy to go dig that post up)


I put David Cook all the way.

And if your choice idol is already gone who are going to vote for ?




Shari

1:43 PM  
Blogger mo pie said...

I picked Archuleta to win, but I'm rooting for Cookie!

1:45 PM  
Blogger S. said...

I picked Brooke, but defected to Cook many weeks ago.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! That helped me move up a bit, yay. I picked David Archuleta to win but my gosh, I hope it's David Cook instead!

Since I'm watching in silence now, I judge by stage presence. LOL! Syesha is great and so is Cookie, but man, Archie is soooo boring to watch. He always makes the same facial expressions and just stands in one place. Bleh.

~ Wendi

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I said Cook.

I did not realize I would come to despise Archuleta with such vehemence. Every time I see his face, I seriously want to poke him in the eye with a stick. A sharp, dirty stick. Many times. And he always does the same thing with his free hand and it just eggs on my hatred.

I liked Constantine better, even Jasmine-with-the-stupid-flower-who-couldn't-actually-sing. Archuleta just sends me into fits of rage.

And that damn HAND!!!

I have to go now.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim! You crack me up!

I feel the same way. I want to put toothpicks in his eyes to keep his eyelids open. And his dumb airy speaking voice and fake humbleness is driving me bonkers. He already knows all the judges love & adore him, he doesn't need to fake surprise.

POKE HIM with a dirty stick!

I love Kim! *laughs*

Shari

9:17 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I put Archeleta to win but I'm rooting for Cook for many of the reasons already posted. I think Cook is more interesting and a more seasoned performer. Not only does he have a great voice and a good range but he has guitar skills, the stage presence of a pro and I love that he takes chances on arrangements. In short, I lurve him!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home