Thursday, April 24, 2008

Top 6 Pool Standings

Oh, I knew Carly would break my heart. She's out in sixth place, and Shari was the only one who predicted that exactly. Stacey, Shmuel, and Carlywei all had her at fifth. Jake and I went with fourth. The Weetapidol Hive Mind had third; most of us though she would go farther--and she certainly deserved to.

Kelly S. is still in the lead, although those of us chasing her did catch up a little this week, since she had Carly in second place. Shmuel is in second place, which is easily the best he's ever done in the Weetapidol pool; nice job. We also have way more of a points range this week, with first place and last place separated by 25 points. The full standings are:

83 points: Kelly S.
78 points: Shmuel
77 points: Mo Pie, Weetapidol Hive Mind
76 points: Jake
75 points: Xaan, Wendi
74 points: Shari, Stacey
73 points: Carlywei, Weet, Kim
64 points: Eden, Pushca
63 points: Martha
62 points: Kelly M.
58 points: Gila

How did you do this week?

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I thought she would the Daughtry slot, kicked out before being locked into their record deal.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I was so pissed that Carly got booted. But I was excited to see my niece, Jojo, sitting behind Simon Cowell during the results show. She, too, thought that Carly rocked and didn't deserve to go yet...

8:29 PM  
Blogger mo pie said...

Martha, that's so cool!! Go Jojo!!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to finally be out of the second to last slot, but Carly really shouldn't have gone this week. Jason Castro is screwing my pool just like KLC. I will enjoy this slot this week. I had Aussie going next week. Dang!

shari

8:22 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I give up. But I still have hope for the Weetapidol Hive Mind.

I can't believe that Carly is gone and we still have to endure Castro.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home