Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Top 7 Pool Standings

Well, KFC is gone! The vast majority of us thought she would go 10th or later (the Weetapidol Hive Mind went with 11th). The winner for the week was Kelly S., our front runner, who correctly predicted KFC would be out in seventh place. Props also to Xaan, who predicted eighth, and Shmuel, who predicted ninth... and thus caught up to the frontrunners. The standings are:

74 points: Kelly S. (can anyone catch her?)
67 points: Weetapidol Hive Mind
66 points: Shmuel, Xaan, Mo Pie
65 points: Wendi, Jake
63 points: Weet
62 points: Stacey
61 points: Kim, Carlywei, Shari
55 points: Pushca
54 points: Eden, Martha

Exciting!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good god what was all that funk going on around Paula's neck?

I'm just saying.....

~Shari

10:02 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oooh, I'm dropping in the rankings! Oh well, at least I got a good start earlier in the season. :)

Seriously though, check it out (as Randy would say)...I lost my hearing this week. I am completely deaf now! (I used to be hearing impaired but with hearing aids I could hear very well.) It was totally unexpected. And American Idol is the ONE show that is not very fun to watch when you can only read captioning and not hear anything...LOL!

I just wanted to thank you guys for doing the recaps. Your comments helped me imagine how everyone sounded. It was pretty frustrating not hearing David Cook after I saw Randy's reaction, and I don't know ANY Mariah Carey songs. The only song that was familiar was Carly's, so I imagined the version I know as I watched her singing it.

I do focus more now on body language, facial expressions, and you're right for this week, um, BOOBS. How can you miss them?!

8:12 AM  
Blogger mo pie said...

Wendi, I'm sorry to hear that! We'll try to be as detailed as possible about the singing during Andrew Lloyd Weber week. This is my vow to you!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, crap.

-Pushca

3:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Gah, middle of the pack to the bottom. Fame is a fickle luvvah.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kelly Miller said...

I fell right off the map... 'spose I shouldn't be surprised. But seriously? KFC should've done been gone!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home