Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Top 5: Results and Pool Standings FIXED!

Brooke is out fifth, and my Weetapidol pool strategy has been shattered. Thanks a lot, SYESHA. Of course, our whiz kid Kelly S. correctly pegged Brooke as a fifth placer, as did Kim, last year's winner. The Weetapidol Hive Mind had her as fourth, as did Kelly M., Martha, and Eden. The updated standings are:

96 points: Kelly S. (Damn, woman.)
89 points: Weetapidol Hive Mind (We're awesome.)
87 points: Shmuel, Mo Pie (Shmuel is much better positioned than I am to surge ahead, so I'm going to enjoy the tie while I can.)
86 points: Kim, Xaan, Wendi (Nice leap upward there, Kim!)
85 points: Jake, Stacey, Shari
84 points: Eden
83 points: Carlywei, Martha, Pushca
82 points: Weet,Kelly M.
76 points: Gila

So, how did you do this week?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope high waisted pants aren't coming back into fashion for women, Ms. Beddingfield!

Or have they already? I could be behind.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh, I'll be plummeting again shortly.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...where am I?! I've disappeared! ::sob:: I had Brooke picked to go home as number 7 so I wasn't too far off, but yea...Syesha is screwing up my rankings!

I had Jason picked to go home this week. Personally, I think he deserved to. :P

~ Wendi

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crappy castro is kiling my pool!

shari

9:07 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Wait - where am I?

Martha

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home