Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Top 11 Results: Smell ya later, Nurse Ratched!

The results are in (and yes, we wish we could liveblog the results show too, and when our schedules free up, it's definitely up for discussion!) and Amanda Overmyer missed going on the tour by thatmuch. Ah well!

But onto much more important matters: the Weetapidol Pool Standings!

Last week lots of us knew that David "Boi Toy" Hernandez was getting 12th place, but this week Kelly S was the only one who correctly picked 11th place for Amanda! Earning a full 13 points for this week puts her into the lead!

26 Points: Kelly S
24 Points: Wendi, Martha, Kim, Xaan, and Weetapidol
23 Points: Stacey, Kelly M
22 Points: Weet, Pushca, Carlywei
21 Points: Shmuel, Jake
20 Points: Pie, Gila
19 Points: Shari
18 Points: Eden

As you can see, it's still anyone's game! Also, because I'm a dork (see last pool post) I'm going to keep track of our collective responses (listed as Weetapidol).

See you next week!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad you guys don't pan, er comment on the results show. No pickler comments, or the one last week with the boobs and the legs who reminds me of someone's mom. (I forgot her name)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

America got it right - hallelujah!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Carly in the bottom 3? Are you KIDDING me?!

Free schedules or not, I think blogging the results show would be pure torture - unless you start the drinking well ahead of the viewing!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay America how many more weeks do we need to keep KLC around? Gah.

~shari

11:42 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok here's my thing with Carly--not only did she have a contract and drop a debut album (which others have done), MCA poured well over $2 million into her debut and it bombed.

I think a lot of the audience is put off by that and the feeling that AI is shoving her down their throats.

Personally, I think there were other singers that deserved a bite of the apple and Carly has had 2.

That said, the real reason I don't like her is that she always seems to be shouting at me and I haven't done anything to her.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home