Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bonus: Danny Noriega's Most Embarrassing Thing EVAR

Whoops! I love the cyber age, when we put all of our embarrassing shit out onto the internet, where it can haunt us forever. This week, we learned that David Hernandez used to be a stripper (and I'll be honest, when I read this story, I couldn't picture who David Hernandez was and immediately assumed they were talking about Aussie In My Pants) and also, that Danny Noriega is EXACTLY the kid we thought he was.

Smells Like Christmas

Add to My Profile | More Videos

God help me if I ever go on American Idol.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I couldn't get past him sitting the with his tongue pushing out his lower lip, all open-mouthed & eye-rolly. It's too delicious. I don't know if I can handle this level of awesome...

9:33 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Damnit. Now, see, Danny--had you just put this on instead of defecatong all over Jailhouse Rock and making Richard Carpenter seem macho and able to carry a tune--I might have liked you.

Too late, poser.

I don't know what you're singing tonight, but it better not be Heart or Soft Cell or Wang Chung or ... you know what? Just don't show up on stage.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh, and why is it suddenly okay to be a stripper, completely nude and giving guys lap dances on film?

Does the name "Frenchie ring a bell, AI people?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

And now it's been removed. I'm glad I managed to watch it first. That was gold!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't get to see it! Bummer. I did catch the story on TMZ, they have an AI insider that feeds them all the juicy AI gossip.


Man, Dane Cook was HOT tonight! HELLO??? Is it *me* your looking for?

~Shari

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home