Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Top 3 Pool Results and Standings!

Just as I suspected, I am sunk this week! Er, not that this is all about me or anything. But I had Syesha going 12th, which was a major miscalculation on my part. The winners for the week (Shari, Stacey, and Shmuel*) all placed Syesha fourth---nobody put her any higher than that. You have to admire the girl for getting as far as she did!

*Does it mean anything that the only contestant whose name begins with an S was placed highest by the ONLY THREE Weetapidol pool entrants whose names also begin with an S? Were they BIASED BY THE ALPHABET? Think about it. It just blew my mind.

The other smarty for the week was Eden, by the way, who placed Syesha fifth. The rest of us all assumed she'd be long gone, and the Weetapidol Hive Mind had her at eighth. The new rankings are...

115 points: Kelly S. (her lead has been drastically cut, since she put Syesha in tenth place)
111 points: Shmuel
108 points: Stacey, Weetapidol Hive Mind
106 points: Eden, Shari, Wendy
105 points: Kim
103 points: Mo Pie, Pushca
101 points: Xaan, Martha, Kelly M.
100 points: Jake
98 points: Carlywei
95 points: Weet
92 points: Gila

How did you do this week?

(Also, props to Eden, Wendi, Shari, and the Hive Mind for all predicting the correct top two.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

My name is actually Stephanie but I went with the "D" sound in Eden and put the two Davids up on top and didn't think Syesha would make it so far.

Go Cook! I need the points! ;)

BTW: Was there ever a week where Syesha wasn't in the bottom group?

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking she'd be another Tamyra Grey or LaToya London = good, but not good enough.


Shari

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home