Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pool Results!

Not even Kim saw this one coming! However, this Sexual Idol guy, claiming to have inside information, posted this result yesterday. (I don't know what those "click here" links are about; I assume it's some kind of crazy-ass spam.) Anyway, crazy! My demographic theory is dead in the water.

13 points: Carlywei (good going, Carly!)
12 points: Stacey, Wendi
11 points: Angela, Martha, Kat
10 points: Amanda, Emily, Kelly, Mo Pie, S., Kim, Weetabix
9 points: Editrix
8 points: Shmuel

And the overall standings, with a brand new three-way tie:

42 points: Carlywei, Mo Pie, Martha
41 points: Angela
40 points: Kim*
38 points: Shmuel, Kelly S., Wendi
36 points: Emily, Kat, Stacey
32 points: Editrix, Amanda
30 points, S.*
26 points: Weetabix*

* = Entered late, points penalty assigned

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Dear America,

You suck.

Sincerely,
Kim

p.s. Look, I'm begging you -- please, please, please make Haley and Sanjaya go home before Barry Gibb is on the show and they massacre his songs and I have to hunt them down and kill them in cold blood. When I heard Ryan say Barry Gibb would be on, I actually screamed. Do not judge me, people. You don't know what it's like to love somebody the way I love the Bee Gees.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that emotion, Kim. The one about America. I am really going to miss Gina. I thought she had spunk and I really liked her rendition of "Smile". Yet Haley and Sanjaya remain. Damn...

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine what Sanjaya is going to sing from J-lo. I am not very fond of AI this year. Kim, if I could help you, I would.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home