Monday, March 26, 2007

Pool Results: Top 11

And Stephanie and her fabulous outfits are gone. Here are this week's pool results! (We have one more late entrant, Weetabix! She got the pity 5 points last week for Brandon's elimination.)

13 points: Kim (nice one, Kim! I think this puts you in contention.)
12 points: Mo Pie
11 points: Angela, Kelly S.
10 points: Martha, Weetabix
9 points: S.
8 points: Amanda, Emily, Editrix
7 points: Wendi, Carlywei, Shmuel
6 points: Kat, Stacey

And the overall standings:

24 points: Mo Pie
22 points: Martha
21 points: Angela, Kelly S.
20 points: Shmuel, Wendi
19 points: Kat, Emily, Carlywei
18 points: Kim, Editrix
17 points: Amanda, Stacey
15 points: Weetabix
13 points: S.

This week's recap and pool results should go up much sooner now that vacations and such are over. Thanks for your patience!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I really suck at this! :)

S

10:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Don't feel bad. I put Stephanie because I was pretty sure Sanjaya would stick around for the teenybopper vote and for the same reason I think LaKisha will go home sooner than expected -- she's really good and yet I don't really care.

11:33 AM  
Blogger mo pie said...

I put Stephanie because of my demographic theory. But I think LaKisha is going to knock out Melinda in the end--just because I like her voice better. But I am thinking I'm probably wrong!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

If Sanjaya doesn't go soon, I'm going on a hunger strike. ;-)

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I just have to comment as I am watching the show...
sanjayaa in a MOHAWK...AHHHHHHH

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home