Sunday, March 11, 2007

Top 16 Demographic Representations of America, sort of

Top 8 Guys

Pie: So I guess we skipped ahead.
Weet: I don't even know who got eliminated.
P: I don't remember any of these people.
W: Well we can see if we figure it out, and if not, they clearly deserved to go. I see Sundance, I see Brandon… is Mike Boogie gone?
P: No, he's not gone.
W: I see Federline.
P: Are both of the date rape guys there?
W: There's one.
P: There's the other.
W: Who's missing?
P: I have no idea.
W: Oh, little circuit party guy.
P: Oh yeah, A.J.
W: Poor AJ. I kinda liked him. Have you been spoiled yet?

(Blake Lewis, "All Mixed Up")
P: Kind of. I watched Best Week Ever. And they showed some of this. Like… this. Johnny Walker Blue.
W: Oh my god. Really? Really? I don't know about this skull motif he's got going on.
P: I hate him more and more each week. Because he's so Mike Boogie.
W: What song is he doing? For a second I thought it was that Snow song "Informer".
P: It's "All Mixed Up." Oh god, beatboxing.
W: I am afraid for this season. I fear that we're going to be stuck with Mike Boogie for a while.
P: I have the same fear.
W: Why was there a boing sound effect? Did you hear that?
P: It was his little Mike Boogie erection.
W: Hee. So you don't think he's packing heat?
P: I do not.

W: Paula Abdul seems to be dressing like Stevie Nicks this week.
P: I keep making typos. I typed "suck" for "stuck" and "weak" for "week." I think it's Freudian. But Blake is unique. That'll keep him for a long time. Like Taylor.
W: All the vanilla people are the ones who get canned immediately—OH BALD IDOL'S GONE!
P: Oh yeah.
W: That was quite the revelation. I didn't see Bald Idol, did you?
P: Mr. Serial Killer is gone.
W: America doesn't like serial killers. Apparently it doesn't mind the date raping.

(commercials)

W: So Sundance is sporting a fauxhawk this week and I'm not sure how I feel about that. And did Sanjaya always have highlights?
P: He's always had them in his heart.

(Sanjaya, "Waiting On The World To Change")

P: His hair is really not doing much to butch him up.
W: I'm trying to understand the intent behind it. I actually kinda like it. If he were a girl.
P: He does nothing for me.
W: He's not thrilling me the way he was before. He's so dry toast.
P: Maybe once he hits puberty.
W: When is that going to be, exactly?
P: I don't know. Maybe week five?
W: Yeah, not so much, Sanjaya.
P: That was a terrible song choice, too.
W: It was. Not feeling it.
P: He's making the pouty face again. That's a terrible, terrible idea.
W: Yeah. Paula's like "keep…not sucking, Sanjaya."
P: I like when Simon uses words like "ghastly."
W: I like when he gets all British. I like it when he's kind of an ass, but that's why I'm broken. Him and his giant neck.
P: If it weren't for Simon being a giant ass, the judging would be really pointless.
W: What do you think he's doing to cultivate that neck situations?
P: Crunches? Blowing Ryan Seacrest?
W: That's what I was going to say! Ryan. Trying not to break Ryan like a twig.

(Sundance, "Jeremy")
P: Okay that fat suit thing is just stupid. Oh my god JEREMY? I KIND OF LOVE HIM NOW!
W: I know! It's kind of good.
P: It's also kind of bad. But JEREMY!
W: On American Idol! Awesome. So is he trying to pick up the rocker train? The Chris rocker vibe?
P: He very well may be. But it just makes me want to see Chris Daughtry sing this song.
W: He would rock this.
P: Did you see the lack of bra support on one of the backup singers?
W: It's always not good in the back. There are some serious fashion tragedies usually happening in that line of three. But go Sundance.
P: I miss Chris Daughtry.
W: Even Ace. I miss Ace. Ace was so pretty.
P: Yeah, none of these guys are as pretty.
W: These are kind of the dregs. The only two pretty ones are our creepy date rape guys.
P: And Brandon Rogers, but in a gay way.
W: No, Simon! You're being fat prejudiced right now, Simon. And I'm gonna have a problem if I start liking Sundance.

(commercials)

P: Who the hell cares about that guy?
W: Some country guy.
P: Travis Tritt. This is really sad. He's totally shilling for his album on American Idol.
W: And providing cagey compliments about Randy Jackson.

(Chris Richardson "Tonight I Wanna Cry")
W: He's a little dreamy, Chris. Even though he's a little K.Fed.
P: Does he have a last name, or is he just going by Chris?
W: You can't do that if you have a really common name. It only works for Britney.
P: Yeah.
W: What is this song? Have I suddenly walked into a 50-and-up bar at happy hour? Is this country? He just did a country thing with his voice.
P: I have no idea.
W: Meh. The official word. Headlines say: Weetabix Says Meh. I think it's his hair.
P: The fuzzy cue-ball hair.
W: Yeah, that only works if you're Timberlake. Keith Urban! I called it, it was country.
P: I can't muster up any feelings for K. Fed.
W: I think if he had hair, I could. But without better hair, I'm flatlining.

(commercials)

P: I like this top 8, it's zippier.
W: Not quite as montage-y.
P: (American Idol noise impersonation) rrrroooo rooooo!
W: That's eerie. You do the little trill.. eerie.

(Jared Cotter, "If You Really Love Me")
W: What did we call him?
P: Captain Date Rape?
W: No, he was the one that pushes your head down.
P: That's less catchy.
W: We called him Captain Date Rape's wing man.
P: Oh yeah, Wing Man. But now with that sweater vest he looks like Carlton.
W: I was thinking he looked like Urkel without his glasses. He's WB Sitcom Stars of the '90s.
P: There's something off-putting about him.
W: I think it's because you can feel his dick at the back of your throat.
P: He looks uncomfortable or something.
W: Maybe it's the argyle. And this says a lot, because usually the presence of argyle makes me ovulate. But this… I'm a little skeeved.
P: So far all of these guys I'm like, eh.
W: I liked Sundance the best so far, sadly. I'd like to flush Mike Boogie.
P: The song is called "If You Really Love Me"!! Oh my god, HE READS WEETAPIDOL.
W: The best part about Paula talking is watching Simon's face. He is completely incapable of shielding his thoughts.
P: I can't believe the song is called "if you really loved me." I can't get over that. We said that two weeks ago.
W: If he does "Let's Get It On" next week. And then "Choke On It Bitch" the following week. Then we'll know. Shout out to Mr. Cotter!
P: (checks the archives) I can't believe this—he totally did "Let's Get It On" last week. And here's what we said the week before that: "P: Maybe he wouldn't actually date rape you, he'd just tell you you'd do it if you really loved him." We are good.
W: And "Choke On It Bitch" is definitely next week. Mark my words. It's bank.

(commercials)

W: Wait, there's the bald guy, he's just wearing a hat to throw us off. Cap'n Date Rape IS missing.
P: Ryan's like "The judges seem to find that you all suck this week."
W: "Yes, so far, you all suck. How can you suck less?"
P: That's the first time Ryan's ever said that.

(Brandon Rogers, "Celebrate")

(Brandon shows off his classical piano training in yet another montage)
W: Okay, that is hot. That's hotter than argyle.
P: Yeah, that is…
W: I love when guys are good with their hands.
P: I dated a guitarist once.
W: I actually did as well.
P: Hot.
W: I think everyone should have a guitarist in their past.
P: Suddenly Brandon is coming off as completely gay. I think it's the white jacket.
W: Is the white jacket the yellow shirt of the aughts? Remember that? If you wore a yellow shirt on Thursdays?
P: I don't know that code.
W: Is it just a Midwest thing?
P: Maybe.
W: LaKisha would blow that out of the water.
P: She's totally going to blow all of that out of the water. I'm looking forward to that tomorrow. In a few minutes.
Ryan: How badly do you want it?
W: Would you do me?
P: Hee.
W: I see you there in the white jacket.

(Phil Stacey, "I Need You ")
W: So is he saying he's not prematurely balding? He's doing it by choice? He's wearing a hat so I can't check for pattern in the stubble.
P: He is so creepy, I'm sorry.
W: I know, it's like E.T. is singing to me. The hat helps deflect the creepy a little. Now he's like that quirky guy who you think you want at a party, but then after a few hours it's like, oh would you shut up.
P: Oh my god, he is missing those notes.
W: It's just not good. It's so off Karaoke Revolution that the crowd meter would be low. Ow! That note just jumped out of my TV and slapped me.
P: I'm sure he's very nice, but he gives me the heebies.
W: He was always such a quiet boy.
P: Hee.
W: Oh, did they mention that Randy was in Journey? Because Randy was in Journey. I'm sorry, but do not disparage Steve Perry's name by comparing him to Phil fucking Stacey.
P: Phil is going to kill Simon.
W: He's going to be trailing Simon with his van later.

(commercials)

(Chris Sligh, "Wanna Be Loved")
W: I enjoy Ryan's outfit tonight. It's not annoying.
P: Why does he have two microphones?
W: Overcompensating. I don't know how I feel about Chris Sligh's flavor saver.
P: Now him I like.
W: Yeah. Even though I don't trust him. I feel like he's trying to sing God songs to me.
P: I shouldn't have told you that.
W: I'm like, don't be preachin' Jack Osborne! Maybe it's the glasses. Those glasses on people make me like them immediately. Maybe if Sundance wore the Weezer glasses, I'd like him more?
P: See, this has got some good energy.
W: He's got some good jeans on. He's working the Randy thinning stripes without them being too obvious.
P: This is the only performance that I've really liked.
W: I agree. And he's in the pimp spot.
P: (applauds)
W: I would have paid money for him to throw the mike stand into the audience. Take out the first row.
P: The judges like him less.
W: I wonder who Paula's favorite performance was. Brandon? She did the wiggle butt with Sundance, so maybe that one.
P: He's smart, he's doing the "I take constructive criticism" vibe.
W: And I think the judges are responding to that. They're not in an adversarial relationship with him like some of the others. Chris is like, I feel Jesus was in this auditorium with me tonight.
P: I like Chris. I even like his Jesusyness as long as he doesn't hate the gays.
W: Ryan's like, "don't get the fat on me please." Scandalous eyes from Simon.
P: He's totally hitting Brandon and the white jacket. It's so on.

W: Well, who do we think--You already know who is going. Here's who I think should be going—probably Sanjaya and… let me think… Phil Stacey.
P: It's not going to be any of the people who are super unique.
W: I think Brandon Rogers has staying power. I don't think Mr. Cotter does.
P: We've got two good looking black guys, two fat white guys…
W: Do they cancel each other out?
P: I think eventually they do. Every season it comes down to two people from totally different demographics. You're not gonna see a LaKisha Melinda final two, even though you should. It's why Jennifer Hudson and LaToya London didn't make it.
W: Yeah, obviously, they split their vote.
P: That's my overarching theory for the season. Every season it's either gonna be a male and female or black and white in the final two.
W: Or both. Has that ever happened? Well, Kelly and Justin, kind of.


TOP 8 GIRLS

P: Oh my god, Ryan's turtleneck. He looks like Brandon Rogers's penis.
W: So you're saying Brandon Rogers is uncircumcised?
P: I guess I am.
W: I'm Ryan Seacrest. Welcome to my crazy fashion experiment.

W: Oh my god, the cocksucker's still around? Wow.
P: Again., I don't remember who the hell is gone this week.
W: I bet it's one of those boring girls…
P: And another one of the boring girls.
W: I didn't see the one with the pretty eyes.
P: Oh yeah.
W: Paula's got a hickey this week. And Simon's got something that shows off his chest hair.
P: Randy's dressed like a referee. He's as usual, taking the vertical stripes too far.

(Jordin Sparks, "Heartbreaker")
P: I like her, except Evany e-mailed me to tell me she was a crazy right-winger.
W: I don't want to know this!
P: Oh this song is great.
W: She's got Chris lights happening.
P: She was also a Torrid model.
W: Yeah I posted that. She was a model search winner.
P: I love this song.
W: She doesn't look like she's 16. She looks 24. Wait, the sound cut out and she pulled the microphone away from her face.
P: What does that means?
W: That this is lip synched.
P: That can't be right.
W: Unless they held onto the note in the sound booth. But the song kept going and she dropped the microphone.
P: Randy needs a whistle.


(Sabrina Sloan, "Don't Let Go)
P: She's got good eyebrows.
W: Gina?
P: No, Sabrina.
W: They're both named "ina" so it's hard to keep track.
P: The "ina" demographic is going to cancel each other out.
W: She's got a very interesting look. She kind of reminds me a little bit of Gloria Estefan.
P: She's really not my favorite.
W: Gina? Sabrina?
P: This is Sabrina.
W: If it were any other year, she'd probably be higher on my list. But if it's between her and Antonella "I swallow every drop" Barba, I'll take any "ina" I can get.
P: I'll co-sign that.
W: Is it just me or are spiral perms coming back? I'm noticing it on both Jordan and the Ina.
P: She was good. No denying that.
W: I think I actually have a problem with her dress. The full-body rouching is not doing her any favors. It's giving her some unattractive bunches.

(Antonella Barba, "Put Your Records On")
P: She's singing Nelly Furtado.
W: Of course she is.
P: And she's not singing it that great.
W: And that's hard, because Nelly Furtado does not really have much vocal ability.
P: She's going to get through for being allegedly hot.
W: Didn't Frenchie get eliminated the morning after the boob pics hit? So why is it two and a half weeks later and we still have Antonella assaulting our ears?
P: Because's Frenchie's fat.
W: And how dare a fat girl show her breasts. But Antonella can suck-start a Buick and it's fine because she's "pretty."
P: I saw something about this on Best Week Ever, and they said it was because Frenchie got paid and Antonella didn't.
W: Oooh…
P: Their joke was that if you're a smart ho and get paid, it's no good, but if you're a dumb ho and do it for free, it's fine.
Simon: You've taken a lot of stick in the media…
W: "Taken a lot of stick"??? HAHAHA!
P: HAHAHAHA!
W: That's beautiful. You can't write that.
P: Antonella's trying to defend herself, it's so sad.
W: "I kinda want to wrap my lips around your head now Ryan, and I don't understand why."
P: Hee.
W: I wonder if her friend from Jersey still talks to her. Or if her friend from Jersey is the one who leaked those pictures.

(Haley Scarnato, "If My Heart Had Wings")
P: Okay I don't remember this girl at all.
W: She's Celine Dion.
P: But I like Celine Dion, and this girl sucks.
W: She sang Celine Dion and got flak for it. So now she's clearly trying to sing something else, and it’s not working out very well.
P: This is a horrible song.
W: I'm all wary about all the songs I don't know now. Are they trying to sneak God in? She just said heaven.
P: I think we should just assume if we don't know the song, it's about Jesus.
W: Her bangles are taped together with scotch tape. Where do you think Randy gets those gigantic watches he wears?
P: Giganticwatches.com?
W: I'm gonna go there.
P: Randy's gonna throw out some penalty flags.
W: That would be awesome. If they had some sparkly flags they could throw on stage when there's a bad note. "We have a ruling from the field! Bad note! Pitchy!"
P: I agree with Simon, I don't know her name either.
W: Why does Ryan suddenly think he's James Lipton?
P: Yeah, he's gonna have a beard next week. Teri Hatcher.
W: There's some unfortunate highlighting action going on here.
P: And Paula's gotten some collagen lips.
W: You think?

(Stephanie Edwards, "Sweet Thing")
W: I enjoy Stephanie's dress.
P: That is gorgeous. And if I recall last week, her outfit was gorgeous too.
W: Yeah
P: She's got great style. I want that dress. I also want her body. She's got some great curves happening there.
W: I want to sing like her.
P: I feel bad for her, because she's competing against Melinda and LaKisha. And she's awesome.
W: Any other year, she'd be fine. I don't think she's in danger of not making it to the top 12…
P: No, I agree. But she's either going to be the LaToya or the J.Hud of this year.
W: There's always gonna be an upset though. Like last year Daughtry getting eliminated, when Pickler wouldn't go away.
P: There are four black women in the top eight, and I don't think it's gonna last. I could be wrong, but my demographic theory, I'm hanging onto it for now.

(LaKisha Jones, "I Have Nothing")
W: The world needs some LaKisha.
P: Oh my god, they totally have a fag/hag relationship going on. Like last season with Mandisa.
W: When he loved her feet.
P: I miss Ryan's foot fetish.
W: I'm sure we'll see it at some point. OOH! WHITNEY!
P: I don't like the ruffles at the bottom of the dress.
W: No. And she's doing something crazy with her hair.
P: I am pro the hair.
W: I don't understand what's going on with the bangs. I need some footnotes for the bangs.
P: Oh, she's so good. I worry that she's peaking.
W: Yeah. She's so good so early on.
P: There are only so many songs that are like Whitney-slash-Jennifer Holliday.
W: She can still explore the Celine… Bette Midler I guess… Patti LaBelle. I'd love to hear her sing Lady Marmalade.
P: She's just awesome. Maybe I should have a little more faith.
W: Have faith in LaKisha.
P: I will.
W: I would like some women clapping wearing shirts with my face on them. At my next board meeting.

(commercials)

(Gina Glocksen, "Call Me When You're Sober ")
W: Ryan's got a creepy vibe. Look at his he's staring at her.
P: Well we all know he doesn't mean it.
W: It was awkward. I felt awkward for them.
P: Nice outfit. I like the tights.
W: I do too.
P: This is a very Gina Glocksen song.
W: It's Evanescence, right? I like the red bra. A little peek of red? That's good.
P: She's got a good energy but she's not quite hitting it vocally.
W: I can forgive tht a little more in a rock song. Maybe I just like her red bra. Or girls who shop at Hot Topic.
P: She's getting by on stage presence. I don't think she's going anywhere, personally.
W: Are those tights or really tight jeans?
P: Yeah, I think they're pants.
W: Loving her hair. If I didn't have to be a corporate person, I might have to go there with streaks like that.
P: I agree with Randy. She's gotta be true to herself, like beatboxing Mike Boogie. The judges are always like "you should sing this style" one week and then "you always sing the same style" the next.
W: On Project Runway it's like "be true to yourself" and then "you're one-note."
P: Yeah, I think she's gonna go far.
W: Yes. I'm loving her eye makeup.
P: She's making friends with the band. That's probably smart.
W: It always is.
P: It's more important to make friends with the lighting director.
W: As obviously Chris did last year.

(commercials)

(Melinda Doolittle, "I'm A Woman")
P: Oh she's fabulous.
W: This is a better dress for her. She doesn't look as shruggy.
P: I think she's just got a short neck and I've gotta move past it. Ooh, she just gave me chills.
W: Yeah, she's good.
P: Melinda/LaKisha final two, that would be awesome.
W: I wouldn't know what to do with that. I'd go LaKisha at this point, but I really like Melinda a lot.
P: I concur.
Simon: You little tiger.
W: That was hot. I'm sorry, but that was a hot sound clip.
P: Simon is bitter about Jennifer Hudson. And for her it WAS a stepping stone.
W: She got kicked off! What is she going to say? She wouldn't have gotten Dreamgirls without American Idol. That's pretty much the definition of a stepping stone.

P: Okay, who do you think is gone?
W: Antonella, I think… I fear for Sabrina. Haley might be gone too.
P: Haley means nothing to me.

RESULTS SHOW

W: AAAAAAAA-merican Idol.

(Medley)
P: We love you, Chris Sligh.
W: I can't believe they're doing Steeler's Weels. What a random song. Every time I hear this song, I think about someone getting their ears cut off and gasoline poured on—WHY THE FUCK IS MIKE BOOGIE WEARING WHITE SHOES WITH BLACK?
P: …
W: I'm sorry. I had an inappropriate response to that.
P: No, he looks like a douchebag.
W: Which is appropriate. Because he's a douche.
P: He's a douche that we're going to get stuck with all fucking season.
W: I don't like when they show Phil Stacey coming at the camera.
P: All he needs is a butcher knife.

W: I love Jordin's dress. It's very cute.
P: She is always cute. Sanjaya is so sad, and doesn't belong there.
W: Look at how slim Sabrina looks there, not in that rouched nightmare.
P: She's tiny. Sorry, Sundance. Only room for one fat white guy.
W: There can only be one. Fat white guy.
P: I miss Ryan's T-shirt/blazer/jeans combos.
W: I'm not so much liking this one.
P: It's too formal. I like when he's friendlier.
W: You like when he looks like a penis in a turtleneck?
P: I didn't say that.
W: Randy's wearing a bedazzled shirt. We've seen through the stripes—now it's like maybe if he bedazzles his right man-breast, we won't figure out that he's chunky.
P: Oh god, we really don't need this montage. We just recapped this, I'm going to take a break from typing.
W: That's fine. You need not type.

P: LaKisha and Blake. We know they're safe. And Diana Ross. That's cool. Those were the two completely obvious ones.
W: Diana Ross is completely nuts. That ought to be fun.
P: We know Chris is safe. They're just getting the obviouses out of the way.
(Chris Sligh is safe)
W: "No shit" said the world.
P: Jordin's safe too.
W: Phil Stacey's crying. "Don't let the camera see my tears, man! I will hide them in Jordin."
P: Have I ever mentioned I hate the results show? It's like half psychological torture and half filler.
(Jared Cotter is out)
W: So we never get to hear "Choke on it, bitch." That's tragic.
P: (giggles) Sorry, Randy's bedazzling is making me laugh.
W: Now he's gonna sing again? Filler.
P: We just heard this ten seconds ago.
W: Let's rehash the thing that got him kicked off. I don't understand that. They should be able to pick a different song. Go on a high note and redeem yourself.
P: I totally agree with you. Goodbye Mr. Blowjob.
W: Bye, Wing Man. Go join Captain Date Rape. Now you can go cruise the bars.
P: That's sweet.
W: Aw, Antonella's crying. "He grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down my throat better than anyone! He didn't even take pictures!"

(commercials)

P: Melinda and Brandon. So we know Brandon's safe.
W: They could say Melinda's safe and Brandon's out. Wait, no, Mr. Cotter's out, so the demographic has been filled. We need Brandon.
P: Gina and Chris Richardson are a little more questionable, but I think they're both in.
W: Sanjaya and Sundance are the only two left. Oh, we're gonna hear Carrie Underwood sing now, filler.
P: I haven't seen her perform since the show, so I'm interested. Wow, what happened to her arms? They're so skinny.
W: Yeah, she lost a lot of weight. It was in the Enquirer. I would like to make a public declaration on Weetapidol. I don't like the top of the hair pulled back and the rest down. It almost never looks good on anyone.
P: I was just gonna say I don't like her hair, so I agree with you.
W: I'm so glad, because Carrie's also got the high belt over the shirt conflict that we have. It might tear our friendship apart.
P: This song is very dull. Generic country.
W: Yeah, I'm bored.
P: The guy with the violin is doing his best to pump this up.
W: He's trying to exude his edge, but Carrie Underwood is sucking all the edge out of it with her black hole of…
P: Smoothness?
W: I was going to say white bread and Republicanism, but okay!

(commercials)

W: Sanjaya looks like he's gonna cry.
P: Sanjaya ALWAYS looks like he's gonna cry.
(Antonella and Stephanie get called up)
W: They're gonna have to eliminate one of these two girls, because otherwise the otherwise the other two girls are getting eliminated.
(Antonella is eliminated)
W: Yaaaay!
P: Are those old people her parents?
W: Maybe they're her grandparents. Her parents died after seeing her blowjob pictures.
P: I saw on Best Week Ever that she got offered a quarter of a million dollars to host some porn site.
W: Well, she's not going to go any further in her singing career.
(Ian enters the room.)
Ian: Baby, she can't sing.
P: Don't worry, she just got eliminated. America knows she can't sing.
W: America would also like to call her up one night. Late, after the bar closes. To see if she wants to come over to America's house.

(Hayley and Sabrina)
W: Oh, poor Sabrina.
P: They both look so sad! This is why I hate this.
(Sabrina is out)
P: Why is she making that face? God, this is not that intense. Paula's doing Lamaze.
W: "What have you done, America?"
P: Sabrina really can sing, but this is not the tragedy of the world.

(commercials)

(Ryan and Simon go to Africa)
P: Okay philanthropy, blah blah.
W: What kind of strange trip was this? Was it their honeymoon?
P: No, this is good. It just seems kind of calculated.
W: It does, yes.
P: Aww.
W: That was a very cute baby.
P: If they keep showing us sad babies, we'll do whatever they want us too.
W: Big eyes equals open pocketbooks. I heard Gwen Stefani will be involved at some point.
P: And… Borat?
W: I hope he asks Paula about her vagine.

(Sanjaya and Sundance)
W: I hope it's Sanjaya getting eliminated, because I want to see him burst into tears. But I think you're right about demographics.
P: Dramatic music…
(Sundance is out)
W: Demographics strikes again.
P: Although four out of the six women are black, so it's not working on that side. Demographics only takes you so far.
W: Paula's choking up.
P: She thinks Sundance is one of the finest? Was she paying attention? Sanjaya looks like Paula is beating him up. He's got this "please don't kick me" look on his face.
W: At least we get to hear "Jeremy" again.
P: They let him sing about biting a breast.
W: Yeah.
P: That was pretty good, Sanjaya… I mean Sundance.
W: Or Kevin or Jason, whatever his name is. Oh look, another montage.
P: I wonder if we can hear the Daughtry song now. The new "I Had A Bad Day."
W: It is!
P: Oh, this is a good song. I love this whole album and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
W: You're not ashamed to admit that you love DAUGHTRY!
P: I know he's an asshole or whatever.
W: He wears sunglasses.
P: This is a much more appropriate song than "I had a bad day."
W: Yeah. And.. that's where my TiVo ended.

Weetapidol out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't this week's results show on Wednesday? I think you need to move the deadline up one day.

#12 Sanjay Malakar
#11 Phil Stacey
#10 Haley Scarnato
#9 Brandon Rogers
#8 Jordin Sparks
#7 Stephanie Edwards
#6 Chris Richardson
#5 Gina Glockson
#4 Blake Lewis
#3 Lakisha Jones
#2 Chris Sligh
#1 Melinda Doolittle

10:53 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Just a quick clarification, the song Antonella sang ("Put Your Records On") is by British artist Corinne Bailey Rae.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home