Thursday, May 11, 2006

Haiku for Chris

I realized this morning (I woke up thinking about Chris's elimination, I mean what's that about) that I've never been this bummed about someone getting voted off American Idol before. Last year I didn't really like anyone, and the year before that, my favorite contestant won. Now I know how all the Constantine fans felt last year. Constantine fans, tell me how you got through the pain! Was it through haiku?

Haiku for Chris

My iPod is sad.
It will miss your MP3s.
Fuck. This really sucks.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just rewatched all of Chris' performances on the official Idols website. And I still don't understand what happened.

I wonder how long shock lasts.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Pie, I'm sure he'll have an album out by the end of the year. I mean, how could he not? He's awesome!

10:34 AM  
Blogger mo pie said...

The problem is that the album will most likely suck. I don't even like Clay Aiken's album, and I love Clay Aiken!

10:39 AM  
Blogger christine said...

he's probably better off without the American Idol contract. some lucky bastard will sign him on a label. super Haiku, too.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Chris will do better not winning American Idol. He won't have to cater to "the man" as much. I really think he's going to have a great career.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another haiku for Chris:

Farewell, wallet-chain-
boxer-brief-wearing man-hunk.
I'll miss your rooster.

2:13 PM  
Blogger S. said...

I'm with you regarding Clay and his album, but Chris may actually have an advantage in having more creative freedom for his album, not having something Idol-related rushed out. My favorite album by an Idol alum is that of Kimberley Locke, who took her time and did it her way.

...on the other hand, Locke's album didn't make it even halfway to gold, so there's a nasty flipside to that observation.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home