Thursday, April 02, 2009

Top 9: Pool Results!

America finally put Megan out of our misery, and I hear she continued the theme of "be snotty to the judges" week in the process! Let's see how you all did this week...

People who correctly placed Megan in 9th place thisw week were Weet, Shari, and TeKay, and each gets 13 points. A lot of other people were close, having her at 8th or 10th, and they get 12 points each: Mo Pie, Aine, Wendi, Kim, Jeremy, Julie, and the Weetapidol Hive Mind. Nobody predicted her going higher than 7th, so no huge changes in the rankings this week, and Wendi still hangs on to the lead!

59 points: Wendi
57 points: Mo Pie
56 points: Aine, Kim, Weetapidol Hive Mind, Shari H.
55 points: Martha
54 points: Eden
53 points: TeKay
52 points: Kelly S., Jeremy
50 points: Gila
48 points: Shmuel
32 points: Weet
23 points: Julie

Next week, the Hive Mind thinks it's Anoop's turn to go. Will the Hive Mind score a bullseye? Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot. I picked another one right.

My Mom is voting for Adam and I can't stand the guy and his screaming, screetching, "singing".

I also hate the way he sticks out his tongue, like he's getting a throat culture. That's called singing?

I'm so annoyed, but I know how many tweens are all about him and his flat-ironed hair and blue tints that I have to keep rooting for him to go to the finals. Each week, it kills me a little more than he's still here.

Shari

9:58 AM  
Blogger mnmlst said...

I actually liked Megan, and was bummed to see her go. Unlike so many of the idols, she had a little something different in her voice, and I think with the right song choices and coaches, she could be really great. Bummer.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

twitter fans are ranking their favorites - see who they think will be voted off next.

http://idolpeeps.com/

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home