Thursday, April 09, 2009

Top 8: Pool Results!

And Scott is out in eighth place! The Weetapidol Hive Mind had him in sixth, and our guesses this week are all over the place.

Only one person correctly predicted Scott leaving eighth, our own Kelly s., who gets 13 points for the week. In second place for this week with 12 points each were Gila, TeKay, and Julie, all of whom put Scott in seventh place. (Anyone who put him ninth would also have gotten 12 points; but nobody did.) The big losers for the week were me and Weet, who thought he was going all the way to fourth and third, respectively.

Wendy, who put Scott in fifth, manages to hang on to her lead; but there's a big surge into second place, and some shakeups in the standings...

69 points: Wendi
67 points: Weetapidol Hive Mind, Aine, Kim
66 points: Mo Pie, Shari H.
65 points: Martha. Eden, TeKay, Kelly S., Martha
63 points: Jeremy
62 points: Gila
58 points: Shmuel
40 points: Weet
35 points: Julie

Next week, the Hive Mind wants "Matt" to go. We'll see how we do!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got burned by Lil. That was a sucky Tina and she got to stay! I feel ripped off America!

Shari

5:50 PM  
Blogger Kelly S. said...

CURSES to Michael Sarver...his early exit rained on my parade, and I don't know if I'll ever catch up! Sorry Scott, but you did help my plight...now if ONLY Kris Allen would get the boot SOON! His tongue is weird and bothers the HECK out of me when he is singing, ewwwww!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home