Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Season, A New Challenge

Many things have happened since last we posted at Weetapidol. Jennifer Hudson is an early Oscar favorite. Rosie might have accidentally outed Clay Aiken. Daughtry's album is doing well while Katharine was on the cover of Shape magazine, flashing her McBeaver to the world (we always knew she was an exhibitionist). Weet is still denying that she's a Guar-weener and Pie moved back to her native California, leaving half a continent standing between her and the chaise lounge. Does that mean that Weetapidol is no more?

Fooey. This is the Aughts. We can do anything we want.

Are you ready for a new season? We can't wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger B. Miller said...

I loved reading your site last season. I'm looking forward to the new one!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only thing better than a brand new season of "idol" is a brand new season of weetapidol wineblogging. always your fan,
joe b. from sf

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about an hour into the first show, and the season is officially on: we've got our first jesus-praising crack baby contestant. (maybe jesus will be one of the surprise guest judges this season!) just enough fox "iraqi freedom" pandering (camo patterns, uniforms, etc.), too! theater of cruelty season six!
joe b. from sf

10:15 PM  
Blogger V'ron said...

Yay! You're back! Looking forward to checking in with y'all this season. I'm not sure what I look forward more to, Idol itself, or your take on it. Now I'm off to Trader Joe's to stock up on my two-buck chuck (although it's three bucks here) for a wonderful season.

5:21 AM  
Blogger V'ron said...

Yay! You're back! Looking forward to checking in with y'all this season. I'm not sure what I look forward more to, Idol itself, or your take on it. Now I'm off to Trader Joe's to stock up on my two-buck chuck (although it's three bucks here) for a wonderful season.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These Humiliation Nights are like train wrecks -- one can't not look, but one feels dirty after. And also like a bad mother for letting a 13-year-old watch.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank freaking God. I can always count on having someone around here to commiserate over this craziness with and I have SO missed that. Cheers to a new season of American Idol and a new obsession! Bring on the Pickler (ugh) and the Daughtry (YAY) of '07 baby!!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your site...I am waiting for more!!!!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home