Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weetapidol Pool Final Results!

Scotty wins! And with that, for the very first time, I, Mo Pie, have won our Idol pool! I won Shmuel's pool this year too! And had a really cute baby like a week ago! I'm on fire, y'all!

My prize is any American Idol-related product, and if you think I'm not going to cash in on my own prize, you're crazy! I'm thinking Glam Nation Live.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

127 points: Mo Pie
123 points: Wendi
122 points: Weetapidol Hive Mind
119 points: Kelly S., Weet
115 points: Jeremy
113 points: Shmuel, Shari
87 points: Anti-Shmuel
85 points: Martha

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Congrats, Mo!! You left us all in the dust!! :-)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Kelly S. said...

Congratulations Mo Pie, your baby is just the CUTEST thing! Oh, and great job on winning the pool, tooo!

5:29 PM  
Blogger S. said...

Congratulations! :-)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home