Friday, April 08, 2011

Top 9 Shocker: Pool Results!

Well that was certainly a shocking result! None of us had Pia any lower than third; in fact, the only person who didn't place her first or second was Shmuel, who continues his run of not sucking this year! Anti-Shmuel, of course, had her at 11th and thus was the big winner for the week. Except sie's not real.

So most of us did equally poorly this week, with minimal shake-ups in the standings. Wendi now takes the lead all on her own.

49 points: Wendi
48 points Mo Pie, Hive Mind
45 points: Shari
44 points: Shmuel, Jeremy*, Weet
42 points: Kelly S.
31 points: Martha
30 points: Anti-Shmuel

*Jeremy, the spelling of your name has been fixed! Also, hello!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly S. said...

That really was unbelievable last night. Too bad I didn't even watch the night before to see if her ousting was deserved. But come ON she couldn't have been worse than Paul?! I am so over him and his pearly whites. Was happily surprised that I am not in dead last in the pool today!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Shari H. said...

I should be bummed Pia is gone seeing how I had her picked to WIN... but she was so boring! I am completely content that she is gone & she already got a rushed record deal so she's not hurting.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Kelly, we watched and Paul was definitely the one who should've gone home. After he sang, my husband turned to me and said, "I wish we could vote AGAINST people." ha

That said, I thought Pia was a nice girl with a pretty voice, but she bored the heck out of me and I never voted for her. I don't like 'diva' songs, and she managed to give every song that treatment. She actually made River Deep, Mountain High into a boring song!

Still, though, she didn't deserve to go so soon. I would've expected Paul, Haley and Stefano to go before her. What a weird results night it was!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Shari H. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home