Friday, April 29, 2011

Weetapidol Pool Results: Top 6 and Top 7!

Stefano was so unmemorable that apparently I never even did a post about his elimination! Well, he went out in 7th, and Shari and Wendi had the closest guesses with 8th and 6th, respectively. Most of the rest of us went for 9th place. This didn't change the standings much, although it did bump Wendi to first place again.

As for Casey, we're averaging his original standing of 11th place with his actual standing of 6th place, leaving us with 8.5th place. Since the spreadsheet just looks at me funny when I type in 8.5, I'm going with 8. As I said last time, most of us had Casey in 5th place or higher; Mo Pie (i.e., me) had 6th place, which moves her/me/whatever past the Hive Mind into 2nd place. Shmuel had Stefano significantly lower than the rest of the crowd and Casey as the winner, which means his streak of awesome is over... for now! And, the standings:

79 points: Wendi
78 points: Mo Pie
77 points: Weetapidol Hive Mind
75 points: Shari
73 points: Weet, Jeremy
70 points: Kelly S.
68 points: Shmuel
58 points: Martha
54 points: Anti-Shmuel

3 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

It was nice while it lasted!

Actually, I should at least do okay on four of the five remaining. Having put Lauren in 13th, on the other hand... yeah.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Shari H. said...

I am over Jacob Lusk!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Kelly S. said...

I feel a surge coming on! There are 3 people left and inexplicably I have 2 of them in the top 3????

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home