Thursday, April 29, 2010

Top 6 Pool Results: BuhBye Siobhan!

We're a little behind on liveblogging but the cadence of American Idol waits for no man! And it certainly doesn't wait for Siobhan. Already there's a bit of consternation, as apparently a technical snafu on Fox's website listed Aaron's call in number for Siobhan, and her fans are demanding a revote. Until we hear from Ryan Seacrest, the Weetapidol pool scores are as follows (and it's still anyone's game):

Hive Mind 73
Shari 70
Gila 69
Carli 69
TeKay 69
Wendi 67
Kelly S 67
Mopie 66
Weet 65
Jeremy 65
Kim 65
Martha 62
Shmuel 61
Anti Shmuel 54

Can Shari hold onto her lead, especially with Gila, Carli and TeKay close on her heels? It's still anyone's game. What have you done, America? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

I suppose it's nice to know that I'm doing marginally better than the Bizarro Me!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I said this on Twitter before, but these weekly themes? "Stones", "Elvis", "Shania" and now "Sinatra"?

We're being punk'd, right?

Are TPTB going to announce that the theme of this season was actually "Stars you will never, ever, EVER hold a candle to"?

10:18 AM  
Blogger mo pie said...

I LOVE me some Sinatra, so am very excited about the theme! Too bad I don't care about any of the contestants. Crystal will rule, though.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Crystal has really grown on me, and I'm now pulling for her to win.

I love that the Hive Mind is in the lead!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Kelly S. said...

Ugh will Aaron please leave now! I had him going out first. That is soo going to come back to haunt me next week...cause he's leaving next week, RIGHT?!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Wendi said...

Kelly, LOL, every week I turn to my husband and say, "Geez, Aaron is really screwing up our Weetapidol standings!" hee hee

I think we had him going first or second. :P

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home