Friday, May 18, 2012

Weetapidol Pool Results: Top 3!

And we are down to the top two, with Joshua out in third place. We had Joshua in 9th (Shari), 8th (Jeremy), 7th (Kelly), 6th (Shmuel and Mo), and 5th (Wendi)--and that's the closest we got to third place. So much for the hive mind this time around.

11 points: Wendi
10 points: Shmuel, Mo
9 points: Kelly
8 points: Jeremy
7 points: Shari

Excitingly enough, this one point difference between Wendi and Shmuel puts them in a tie, once again, for first place! OMG EXCITING.*



Overall:

125 points: Wendi, Shmuel
116 points: Shari, Mo
107 points: Jeremy
105 points: Kelly

Next week, almost everyone predicted Jessica to win: Kelly, Wendi, Shmuel, and Shari all picked her! I was the only one who picked Phillip, and thus will look slightly like a genius if he wins. (I think I might also win Shmuel's pool if that happens. Which will help take the sting out of the WGWG fatigue I am feeling.)

Who will win Idol? Will Shmuel FINALLY take win the Weetapidol pool? Find out next week on the thrilling conclusion!

2 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

I hesitate to point this out, but while most of us put Jessica in first, she did get saved by the judges in 7th place.

6:30 PM  
Blogger S. said...

(Also, if you haven't my latest comment back on my blog... yes, if you stick with the WGWG and he wins, you take my pool for a second straight year.)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home