Friday, April 06, 2012

Weetapidol Pool Results: Top 8!

And DeAndre is out in 8th place! Pool-wise, the really exciting thing is watching Shmuel hold onto his lead. He squeaks ahead again this week, just barely, having put DeAndre 10th.

Shari was only one place off, putting DeAndre in 7th--landing her one measly point behind Shmuel, who gets first place all to himself again this week. But Shari and Wendi are both close behind, and it's really anyone's game!

(Also, why on earth did I put DeAndre THIRD?!?!)

12 points: Shari
11 points: Shmuel
10 points: Wendi
9 points: Kelly, Jeremy
8 points: Mo Pie

Overall:

69 points: Shmuel
68 points: Shari, Wendi
64 points: Mo Pie
62 points: Jeremy
58 points: Kelly

3 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Srsly. I cannot believe this myself. :-)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I forgot to mention...

When I heard that Joshua was going to sing something by Simply Red, I was so excited -- I thought it was going to be 'Holding Back the Years'. *sigh*
Even though I know they sang 'If You Don't Know Me By Now', I still think of it as a Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes song.

11:57 AM  
Blogger mo pie said...

Yeah Shmuel, this is truly unprecedented! Hahah.

I don't even know who any of these people are this year. I'm watching The Voice instead. Much better judges.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home