Monday, May 07, 2012

Weetapidol Pool Results: Top 5!

So, Skylar is out fifth. I know this was a Shocking Elimination, and I know Shmuel is sad. And that's all I know! Except I know the scores.

Maybe it will take the sting out of Skylar's loss just a little bit if I tell Shmuel that he picked up the perfect score this week? No? How about that it also puts him back in first place? Maybe helps a little? Well, he gets 13 points either way.

Kelly also made a great pick, putting Skylar fourth. Wendi and Shari both had her second, and Jeremy had her third. I guess we all pegged her as a front-runner from the start.

13 points: Shmuel, Mo
12 points:  Kelly
11 points: Shari
10 points: Wendi, Jeremy

Overall:

103 points: Shmuel
102 points: Wendi
96 points: Shari
95 points: Mo
92 points: Kelly
89 points: Jeremy

2 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

It does help a bit. :-)

8:34 PM  
Blogger mo pie said...

Ha! Can't believe I missed that. Nice job. :)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home