Friday, April 07, 2006

Haiku for Pickler

My local radio hosts were talking about Kellie today. They e-mailed Dean-the-hairdresser to find out if Kellie really had her own personal stylist (who charges $300 per cut) flown out to do her hair for the show. His reported answer was, "Yes, and we loved it, because it gave us a break from her."

Further gossip is that she's spent more than anyone else in Idol history on her wardrobe, going way over budget. The most money ever spent on a single item of clothing for the show was the red silk corset she wore on country night. They won't reveal the amount.

The radio show turned into a discussion about girls who "dumb themselves down to get ahead in life" and how horrifying that is. I agree, and give you...

Haiku for Kellie

Dumb the new pretty?
Kellie a fake? I blame you,
Jessica Simpson

3 Comments:

Blogger mo pie said...

This entry just spawned an ad with the headline "Activate Your Brain and IQ." Awesome. Are you listening, Pickler?

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY. Do you ladies know how long I have been waiting for the Kellie haiku? You made my day. I heart you.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Maybe that explains Simon's "love" for, and pimping of, Kellie. They need return for their investment.

Did you hear that Paula was assaulted? Although not a good thing on its face, I do believe it will usher in another era of Totally High Paula. I do enjoy Drunk Paula, Slightly High Paula and even Physically Abusive Paula. But Totally High Paula is still the best.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home