Sunday, April 02, 2006

Haiku for Mandisa

Yesterday I had a dream that Mandisa was eliminated, which I figured I'd post here just in case I'm right and therefore can begin a new lucrative career predicting American Idol eliminations in The National Enquirer. And then today I read this Advocate article, which suggests that Mandisa might be anti-gay, throwing her comments about God "being fatter than your lifestyle" into interesting relief. I don't know how many Idol voters are pro-gay (Clay did, after all, lose...) or if this will affect her standings, but it does make me slightly disappointed. Disappointed enough, in fact, to write this haiku.

Haiku for Mandisa

How can it be true?
Ryan's foot fetish fag hag:
You must love the gays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

these idol dramas
i don't know this show, but
i like your haiku.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home